Free Motion Frenzy
Interested in learning how to free motion quilt on your machine?! Our guest Instructor Denise Schober will be sharing her expertise on all things Free Motion! During this hands on class you will learn the art of free motion quilting. Feathers, fillers and more while having fun to! You won't want to miss this class.
A kit will be supplied with fabric batting and threads to try.
You will need to bring the following items.
- Sewing machine in good working order.
- Free Motion Foot to fit your machine
- Large extension table for your machine bring it.
- Bobbins- bring these empty. We will fill them in class.
- Water Soluble Thread for basting
- Any machine quilting tools you may have – gloves, hoops, etc. These will be diiscussed in class.
- Machine needles – Including MicroTex
- ruler foot and rulers
-quilt top to audition quilting designs on
-Extension table for machine
Other things being discussed in class, bring these items if you have them:
Wonder Clips, Jumbo Wonder Clips, Brass Safety Pins, Pounce, Threads of all sorts.