No friend should be without this adorable quilted jacket. It is the best gift to give your best friend.
Supplies Needed (for a medium jacket size):
½ yard fabric for lining and outer jacket , this fabric may be piece or solid fabric
Cotton or wool batting for interior
½” sew in Velcro for closure (measure section A and B for length)
Quilting Frame, Quilting Machine and Robotics
Binding for finishing outer edge 2 ¼” by the measurement of C, D and E.
1. Quilt fabric yardage and stitch the pattern piece according to your pets size. You will need to quilt a left and a right side piece.
2. Remove fabric from frame and cut on the digital pattern line.
3. With right-sides together stitch the left and a right side pieces.
4. Cover the seam with a ribbon or binding.
5. Bind edges C, D and E of pattern.
6. Sew on Velcro positioning opposite pieces from each other.
7. Stitch buttonhole for leash placement.
8. Take your dog for a walk and see how it fits!